The common thread among Train of Thoughts clients is a need for marketing counsel.
Whether it’s the delivery of strategic marketing advice, or the development of market development plans; whether the client is looking for immediate guidance, or a long-term commitment, Train of Thoughts is able to provide considered thought, observations and actions.
Marketing is a transferable skill set, and that’s why Train of Thoughts has been successful in sectors as varied as High-Technology, Government, Associations, Services, Not-for-profit, Training & Education, Sport, Art and Security. Marketing starts with knowing the right questions to ask to find out the underlying issues. Then using judgment, experience and marketing knowledge, Train of Thoughts develops and delivers plans that match an organization’s aspirations with its capabilities and the market.
For a partial list of Train of Thoughts clients see below.
Typical Train of Thoughts engagement
- Engaging at CEO/President/Owner level or with senior marketing personnel
- Drawn from the private, public or not-for-profit sector
- Have a concern with the organization’s strategic marketing plan and are looking for external advice
- Want to develop a marketing plan to grow the business
- Looking for senior marketing support/mentorship to assist an over-stretched marketing team
- Project-based or retainer-based