Tim Redpath is an accomplished public speaker and presenter.
Recent topics include:
- Marketing and Social Media
- Creating your message and taking it to market
- Lead generation without breaking the bank
- Branding Ottawa
- Marketing planning and execution; why one won’t work without the other
- From Ottawa to Nepal: from tragedy to hope. Raising money to build a school in Kathmandu.
Feedback on Tim’s presentations:
“What a great experience! I gained a lot from your presentation and even more from the networking opportunities. I’m definitely looking forward to the next event.”
“The session provided interesting and important stuff – SWOT analysis, how to structure a marketing plan and a good mix of public and private sector examples. It was very valuable and a good overview from a very knowledgeable speaker. I liked his use of personal examples.”
“Just wanted to say a quick thank you for being on the show last week– the interview was fantastic.”
“I really liked the way Tim conducted the sessions – he was knowledgeable and flexible when we all wanted to talk about something. He had great examples to share.”
“A wonderful story and a wonderful tribute and we thank Tim for sharing it with us.”
“It was enjoyable and well worth the trip from New Brunswick!”
Presentation to CMA, Eastern Ontario District | Mar 2011