Train of Thoughts helps organizations build communication plans that project their message to the target markets in a compelling manner.
Marketing communication should be easy. An organization has a message; it tells everyone what it is; everyone walks away informed. Unfortunately, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get important messages across to stakeholders. Everyone receives and processes information differently, they have different points of view and they carry their own agendas. Communication marketing vehicles are changing and people are adapting the way they receive information.
An organization’s brand is a long-term investment, not just a logo. It needs consistency of application, more than it needs a big budget. The brand is one of the most important assets an organization will grow and it needs to be nurtured and protected.
Train of Thoughts works with many organizations to get their messages out. It starts with an understanding of the corporate value proposition, and offers an integrated marketing communications plan. The plan considers the myriad of tools available from social media platforms to international sponsorship vehicles, from print advertising campaigns to web-based tools.
Train of Thoughts helps in the application of brand messaging across all marketing & communication deliverables. It helps with the delivery of a plan that ensures consistency and strength and demonstrates how to build it in the most effective, measureable manner.
Recent communication projects:
- Developed communication plan to drive more targeted participation in a national sports coaching program
- Built and managed the marketing communication plan for an international adventure by an Ottawa-based high-technology company
- Developed an implemented external communication campaigns for multiple services within the federal government
Call to action:
To find out more about a communication plan, please contact Tim Redpath at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 836 9516.
If you do not need a communication plan today but want to stay informed, subscribe to the Train of Thoughts marketing blog. You will receive regular posts with marketing insights and opinion.
- MarketingProfs – rich and trusted resource that offers actionable know-how
- The difference between knowing stuff and being able to communicate it – blog post.
- When does marketing communication go out-of-date? – blog post.